please click through to HERE to learn more about this idea.
you know I'm a huge supporter of local craft and our local area businesses,
but this is important to everyone, even in the 'burbs.
it's not hard, you may just have to use your imagination more...
(and note that you can search Etsy by location -
so you can get your handcraft on-line and still be local!)
(hmmmm, we're probably close to that $50 with Pizza Man alone)
...all of this is especially important in light of the major (secret) work I'm doing in our local community, which hopefully I'll be able to tell you about soon...
you know I'm a huge supporter of local craft and our local area businesses,
but this is important to everyone, even in the 'burbs.
it's not hard, you may just have to use your imagination more...
(and note that you can search Etsy by location -
so you can get your handcraft on-line and still be local!)
(hmmmm, we're probably close to that $50 with Pizza Man alone)
...all of this is especially important in light of the major (secret) work I'm doing in our local community, which hopefully I'll be able to tell you about soon...
This is brilliant. We actually do most of our shopping deliberately in local small businesses (or as is the case of our GNC, at a family owned one that goes out of their way to do more than just GNC stuff.)
ReplyDeleteawesome. just awesome. if more people would do this we wouldn't lose things like the yarn and fabric stores that we did!
ReplyDeleteWould it be ok if I steal this idea and post it on our blog too?