Aside from 3 (going on 4) out of 4 of us being under the weather for the past month now, this has been a very busy couple weeks... Grass Roots Co-op is finally final - and we've reached a great demarcation line in our work, but still have a lot to do in the next year... but it will (hopefully!) be so much easier now, that we have our "own place"... check out their blog (written up by someone you know) for pictures, etc.
So things will still be quiet a bit with the blog here, and I attempt to be able to function before 11:00 am with all of us being sick, and catch up and clean up and get things cozy again here around the house. Half the laundry and bread was baked yesterday, so that's a start! The girls are doing great hanging on with a on-the-phone/on-the-computer half the day mom, and I'm thankful for that! We keep plugging away, waiting for spring....
What is your bread recipe? 25 years ago I baked 4 loaves weekly. That stopped somewhere along the line. I'd like to start again.
ReplyDeleteOh dear sorry to hear you're all under the weather-hope you get better soon! The co-op is looking awesome!!! Since I first read about a co-op on your blog I have discovered we actually DO have a co-op here too! I'm yet to order from them, but it all looks really good too :-)
ReplyDelete