I had a few minutes the past couple days, and pulled out some snippets of yarn. little g has been using, in her room, an upside down little toy hat as a going-to-bed catch-all for hair binders and clippies. I thought she could really use a proper basket, so I crocheted up a little container - completely using up these little bits of weird yarn. crazily enough, the bluish color is almost the same color as her room, completely random.
I'm not going to bother blocking it, but doing so would make the sides nice and straight and the bottom nice and flat, so you can imagine it that way and pretend I did.
and yes, I was much more excited about it than she... which is fine, because we yarnies all know that giving a hand-made gift is more for us than the recipient sometimes!
****
counting down: next week tuesday will be the interview with Stacey Trock, and the crochet book give-a-way! huzzah!
No comments:
Post a Comment