Friday, April 9, 2010

once upon a time friday


date: august 1977 - I was a year old
people: baby me
location: I was born in Ft. Wayne, Indiana (is that giving out too much info? is someone going to pretend to be me now?), and we didn't move until a few years later, so that's where this is.

this is taken from a slide, since my dad shot only slides when we were kids (um, and still does). actually, as a kid, I didn't think anyone really used print film, and seeing pictures was an event! I still appreciate slide film a lot, but then again, I'm the one with an enlarger in my basement and film in my fridge (don't ask the last time I've shot film, however), so I'm hardly a unbiased opinion.

I have a few more old baby pictures of me, and some of my mom, but I really want to do a post of them next to some baby pics of my girls at the same ages - it's lots of fun (and more than slightly scary!)

but hey anyway? what is that in my hand?!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what's in your hand, but I would kill for that little romper you were wearing to fall into Leah's closet somehow. Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, isn't that outfit sweet?! I have a box of baby clothes from my mom, but it's not in there...I'm sure it's long gone. if it was around, it'd be in the mail to you ;)

    ReplyDelete