life is not letting me.
I want to sit down and tell you
what we've been doing and
what we're making and
where we've been and what we've seen.
but everything else keeps getting in the way...
a doll needed a shoe.
(just one.)
a small boy needed a birthday crown.
a brother (uncle) needed a birthday bookmark
drawn by his 4-almost-5-year-old niece.
(extra credit if you can tell me
whose picture is on the bookmark!)
and all this (and much much more) has been more important than words in a computer.
However, I do like the peacefulness of sorting pictures and thoughts.
So as soon as I have more than a half-moment to spare, I'll sit here and do more of that.
Hope you're getting time to sort your own, this lovely mid-winter...
It is like you took the words right out of my brain today.
ReplyDeleteWe're enjoying the last days of Ray's 4 week annual holiday (only one he gets all year) hence the long silence.... Your creativity is so inspiring, sigh, you make me wish I had that sewing machine ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog look! The picture is beautiful. :) I miss reading about your antics, so come back soon!
ReplyDeletenikki - oh, I hope you've had a good break! that sounds lovely right about now :)
ReplyDeleteamy - thanks! and thanks!! :)
cary - *sigh*, what's up these days huh?!