Monday, March 14, 2011

saving daylight is not saving my sanity.

The porch is "finished."
You will need a tour.
(eventually you have to just call it done, and end with "but we still have plans to....")


~
I wanted to talk about the book on the bottom of the stack.
Instead I've been devouring the book on top.
And making random lists all over a big piece of paper.


~
Yarn things are happening here.
I've now lost 2 needles in as many weeks, however, it's impossible to finish, and I've put it aside in annoyance.  ...though there's 3 more plans in the works.


~
Projects appear around here on a regular basis.
("you made this?!  without my help?!"
I suppose you did, since I see it here.
...and thanks for telling little g what kind of cloud that was, I never remember.)


~
It was still in the low teens Fahrenheit when the dog got his walk this morning.
But the forecast this week is for 40's.  We're excited, yes, for 40's.  We take what we can get here.


These time jumps feel like they're going to do us in every year.
and every time we adjust.

meanwhile... focusing seems to be a bit of an issue.

I think we'll take today slowly!

3 comments:

  1. Organized Simplicity is why I tore my office to shreds a few weeks ago. And it's still not back together. Darn the spring cleaning urge without the spring cleaning energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you love that book?! I think I read half of it aloud to jeff, then kept saying - "you have to read this too!!"

    wish I could come down and help you organize, I'm kinda crazy like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will definitely be in a post or two soon, after I get back to the whole "simple" theme the blog was supposed to have. I kind of gave up during the pregnancy! We actually have written a mission statement from when she had the post about it up on her blog, but I never got around to blogging about it. And now, with a little one coming son, we might have to make some adjustments. But yes, I think it is my home management bible. I love her way of looking at things!

    ReplyDelete