It may be only 46 degrees, but there's no snow on the ground.
And that's good enough when you've discovered a (4-sizes-too-big) pair of unused skates in the basement.
She hasn't fallen once yet; and spends every extra minute out there.
(I'm not going to tell her there's snow in the forecast ...it'll be gone before we know it anyway)
Please note tiny plants coming up.
The pile of sticks near the plants was a fairy house the girls built on top of where I'd like to see plants coming up. We had a discussion about growth inhibition.
Please ignore the fact that if you look closely, you will notice that little g is not, in fact, wearing socks with her sandals. Then again, K's in short sleeves, so what can I say. After all, the temperature is all in what you compare it to!
(I'll be back soon to talk a bit about the homeschool conference Jeff and I went to this past weekend, we had such a lovely time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment