Wednesday, April 6, 2011
spring birthday scarf
I needed to share this lovely scarf with you before it's 85 degrees out and I completely forget I ever had anything at all to do with scarves. (Meh, I'm sure I'll still be making scarves in the summer, you just watch.)
This is Paula's Scarfette on Ravelry, a pull through simple cable scarf.
I knit it up in Blue Sky Organic Cotton, which is as squishy soft and glorious as it sounds. This was a fairly quick knit, using straight needles and a cable needle. Since I'd done the much more complicated pull-through scarf for my mom for Christmas last, I understood the split in this one, and it was a cinch.
I love it and just might have to make another very very soon!
(and for my effort, not like I'm looking for kudos, but I got the sweetest thank you card I've ever seen: cutest. baby. ever. on my fridge now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How clever is that!?! A pull through scarf so it lays flat! how cool.
ReplyDelete