it would be sad, or something, since I have such nice hair.
what's unfortunate is, I'm so much stinking cuter with short hair.
what a curse.
(locks of love is the beneficiary for the 3rd time...
I guess I just grow it and chop it for the fun of it?
maybe I need a better hobby...)
another awesome job by laura at salon capari!
Oh me too! But doesn't the short hair feel great? (And now we have the same hair cut--I love that haircut!)
ReplyDeleteChristy - it looks great! You are cute with any type of hair, but I do agree that short really looks good on you!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Cute 'do. I've done short hair, but it's been a long time and I don't know if I really looked all that good with it that way. But Locks for Love is a good reason to grow it and cut it. =)
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDelete