Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hue


Just dropped the dog off at the vet, to be picked up this evening (*snip, snip*!), and we weighed him...

Fun Fact of the day:

At this moment (week/month) in time, each member of our family is very roughly twice the weight of the next youngest person, with little G and the dog (within a pound) being the base weight... meaning, I'm roughly half Jeff's weight, K's roughly half my weight, and little G and the dog are roughly half K's weight.

Isn't that cool?!

(Why, yes, I am a geek! Thank you for noticing!)

~
The flowers are starting to droop, each with a hue of the water they're in. I've trimmed the stem periodically, which did seem to help. Next Thanksgiving, when I have celery in my fridge again (sorry Lara, I still don't like celery! ;), I'll try it with that!

Now to vacuum the house while the dog's gone...
(he likes to follow the vacuum around and jump at it, wagging his tail...
amusing but hard to vacuum)

1 comment:

  1. It's Ok, Christy. At least you buy celery once in awhile and use it in stuff (right?)
    I guess those years of visiting me in the summer never worked to convert you to like it :-)
    -Lara

    ReplyDelete