Friday, February 5, 2010

once upon a time friday


date: early to mid-1940's
people: Pearl G (?), Marge V (?), and Nell (my dad's mom)
location: Chicago

...are these not the coolest clothes?! I mean, look at Pearl's coat! the collar on Marge's coat!! Look at my Grandma's shoes!! (size 9.5 please, you can send them my way...) and don't even get me started on their hair. I rub my head in a towel on my way out of the shower and call it a day. (these gals would flip!) I'm lucky to look this cute and put together for church once a week, let alone daily. actually, I'll just take Marge's whole outfit. ...if only I had time to comb the sewing patterns!

(okay, I usually at least part my hair with jeff's comb. then I call it a day.)

2 comments:

  1. These are fun. I like your "once upon a time friday's". The pictures take you back to a time when life wasn't so busy and fairly simple.
    Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete