Wednesday, September 1, 2010
or else amphibians have learned teleportation.
It's not the grey tree frog that bothers me. He's kinda cute!
Perhaps it's the fact that I found him when I saw something dark fall from the side of little g's bed while Jeff was reading her books... Noticing it fall "funny," I bent down to pick up what I thought was a ribbon or something.
Then it hopped!
I jumped away, then stammered, "Jeeffff...." whilst pointing at the creature now hopping across g's (2nd story room) floor.
He now resides in a big salad container in our kitchen; the girls catch him bugs to eat. I'm not sure how long I want him in my kitchen, but for now, our family is up to six.
p.s. Jeff had been outside that evening - we think he must have attached himself to Jeff and stayed there until he decided he liked little g's room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandma P says, Cute frog :) I assume the girls know to wash their hands very well after touching him.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, lots of handwashing around here! ;) Bleach!
ReplyDelete