I've taken a crash detour down memory lane around here
(thanks a lot "organized simplicity"
and my push to get scrapbook albums completed
so I can pitch the excess scrap).
it kinda clouds my head
for the rest of the day...
to see so much time, from "so long" ago,
compressed into a handful of pictures.
("look! we only kinda knew each other here... and now we're married!")
but it's made me see him,
and us,
again anew,
in a good way.
(top to bottom: dordt may 1995, wedding june 1998)



Ahh, memories. I get lost in old photos sometimes as well. It's good to step back and think about people and good times.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Wow, those photos look so similar to mine that my mind keeps interchanging them. We even had the same wedding colors and the ring bearer in your shot has an uncanny resemblance to my baby brother in mine. Wow. Maybe I should go through mine and get rid of the scrap as well. Would probably do my brain some good.
ReplyDeleteOh my.... we all look so young. :) We have the top 2 photos as well, they make me laugh every time I see them! What fun memories....
ReplyDelete