Saturday, July 2, 2011

10:50 pm

I'm just happy I'm not holding a paint brush.



(just helping to hold a newel post, when needed.

and those suckers are heavy.)


...and having way too much fun sorting books.  again.)

We've been having long long days of what feels like treading water, but all is moving forward, truly.  For the first time in about 12 years, we'll soon have a upstairs that matches our lovely main floor!  (okay, 3/4 of the upstairs will be lovely - that lead-paint flaked back porch will eventually be lovely if we're still here 12 years from now!)

note: the above is not the paint color, this is compact fluorescent lighting on our new paint.

and now it's time to go mark my curtain rods... and I suppose go to bed at some point, too...

2 comments:

  1. #1. LOVE the new header on your blog..that picture is fantastic! #2...seeing your bookshelves just makes me want to come to your house and get lost for a little while. I heart books. :) But you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! ...and please do come and read my books! (we have lots of toys for the kiddos, when they tire of reading before you, too ;)

    ReplyDelete