Friday, August 23, 2013
around here, late summer edition.
Around here, here and there, this and that:
~ mornings are quiet and cool
~ there's still time for impulsiveness
~ making sure no one accidentally steps on the bunnies (or decides he would like to pick one up in his mouth) was too much stress for a week and a half. I'm glad they've left the nest. Four of them!
~ regarding that: Jeff needs to mow more often. (I keep trying to convince him: dormant grass doesn't need to be mown!)
~ art camp isn't long enough, I could use another week of free mornings
~ the homeschool schedule has been made, and I'm fully aware it will be thrown out the window within a month (or week.) (or day.) But the mental prep makes me sane.
~ more sewing! less internet!
~ skype works all the way around the Earth. (sometimes. And the not working was at my end, not in New Zealand!) What an amazing world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment