Friday, September 10, 2010


We've been making a few little things around here.


For small cousin's birthday banner, K wanted to embroider "a butterfly with a flower"... and she did - designed it herself and made it all at once!  Of course little G needed to do one, too.  I suggested hearts, so she did her own flag.


We're so busy this time of year (who isn't?) but I have so many ideas, in my tired head, that I'd like to try...  K's tiny felted bowl (I crocheted of scrap yarn, she felted) has really inspired me.

I love this tiny thing!

So many other projects going on, and a collection of knitting patterns waiting to go on the needles... I really must stop going to the library.


But I'm really thinking this overcast chilly morning needs some cinnamon roll muffins.  Then maybe I can think again.  
(Sugar and caffeine clears your brain, right?!)

Hope you have some time to bake, craft, and maybe relax this weekend, too!
Have a lovely one!

No comments:

Post a Comment